12 June 2016

Cancer in The Family Ann


In 1989 after bleeding for over a year and just having a week clear I had a hysterectomy because they found that I had cancer of the womb after the operation,  I went once a week to the specialize because he was not satisfied because he told me that he could feel something so he then sent me up for a x-ray which they found that I had cancer of my right kidney and that it had to be removed right away. 

When my Dr. told me about this, it was not long after I had the first cancer operation I was beside by myself,  so I walked home crying my eyes out, I had no one with me to talk to about it.  Why I had no one with me was because I did not know what the Dr. was about to tell me and I did not think to phone my husband, to pick me up.  

http://annfreespiritcancer.blogspot.co.nz/p/cancer-in-family_25.html